ONE BOARD, A WORLD OF PERFORMANCE POSSIBILITIES
The Rise V1 is a cutting edge product that will suit intermediate riders and beyond, whatever their ambition. Designed to be accessible and fun, riders will enjoy feeling the direct connection with their foil, that not only helps improve performance levels, but provides that all-important extra layer of user-experience.
Entirely constructed in a European factory with a Sustainable Surf Eco Certificate, there are many design features that combine to produce the Rise V1’s exciting and energy-rich performance, which is suitable for a huge range of riders.
WHAT YOU’LL FEEL
– Sporty and responsive ride and super manoeuvrable feel when turning
– Direct and connected feel with the foil that also leads to very efficient and effective pumping
– Perfect balance between length and width to aid ease-of-use but also keeps swing weight to a minimum for performance and progression
– Easy waterstarts and quick acceleration onto the plane
– Deep waterstarts are also made easier as the Rise can quickly be pumped up out of the water
– Excellent recovery from touchdowns and fewer nose dive risks with reduced chop washing over the nose
– Ideally balanced ride for your preference with lots of options for mast position to allow for more or less lift
– Secure and comfortable underfoot grip, perfect for strapped or strapless performance in bare feet or booties
– Foot straps can be configured in many positions and are made with soft foam and neoprene to offer superb comfort. They can also be pressed flat to cause less hindrance to your upper body when paddling
– Very easy to carry
WHY YOU’LL FEEL IT
– Lightweight full carbon construction with 50K foam, internal reinforcements and extra carbon layer reinforcements wrapped around the nose, rails and tail.
– The foam is also waterproof. Ding it and don’t worry; you can keep on riding!
– Compact shape with refined volume distribution from nose to tail
– Progressive rockerline with medium nose rocker
– Double concave hull in nose area transitions to V tail (with a flat section around the mast track) accelerates water flow, immediately adds stability as soon as the board moves forward and aids release when needed
– Progressively bevelled rails with increased angle at the nose and front of the board, evolving to a straighter rail towards the rear of board with reverse-angled tail for excellent water release
– Recessed concave deck lowers centre of gravity for improved feeling and control
– Ultra strong, custom moulded extended mast tracks
– High quality EVA grip with centre line arch bumps and tail kick
– Strong insert blocks for footstraps, easily positioned with self-tapping screws
– Deep carry handle on hull